Prices incl. VAT **
Delivery time 5-6 Workdays
- FREE worldwide shipping
- 45 days return, no questions asked
- 36 month warranty
- Free lifetime customer support
- Article No.: 15000000
The all-in-one solution for electric guitar and bass, no matter if you're playing live, at home or in the studio.
The PROFILER Head™, is the original offering of the unique PROFILING™ and FX technology. All packed comfortably in one convenient Head device that looks great on both, studio desks and on guitar cabinets in the rehearsal room and on stage.
The PROFILER Head features the full PROFILER™ experience with amp Profiles from the best studios, a preamp STOMPS section with 4 Slots, EQ and CABINET plus 4 more slots for stereo EFFECTS. The arsenal of FX (STOMPS and stereo EFFECTS) is constantly updated and belongs to the most complete and best FX collections in the entire industry.
Performance switching and FX activation is seamless and unique. The also unique morphing technology allows for smooth control of unlimited continuous parameters to blend amp settings, FX, and levels.
The PROFILER Head features a number of also industry leading routing possibilities: 2 x MAIN OUTPUT in stereo, Monitor Out, 2 x Guitar In, Send/ Return (loop for ext. FX), MIDI, S/PDIF, USB, 2 x for Switches/ Expression Pedals.
PROFILER Head can be remote controlled with either MIDI or the PROFILER Remote™ Pedal. Connected to a router device the PROFILER Head can also be controlled wirelessly from an iPadOS compatible tablet with the Rig Manager. The complete librarian and editing software Rig Manager works via USB and makes organizing and editing your personal Rigs and Performances a breeze.
- KEMPER™ PROFILING technology
- Amp Profiles from various top studios and tone designers
- Studio grade FX
- Most comprehensive output section features Full Range, Guitar Cab and KEMPER Kone™ Modes
- Performance Mode with seamless preset switching
- Unique morphing
- Wireless remote editing with iPadOS devices
What's in the box?
- KEMPER PROFILER Head
- power cable
- user manual.
Warranty and return policy:
- 45 days money back, 36 month warranty.
- Dimensions: 37.8 cm (14.88 inches) x 21.7 cm (8.54 inches) x 17.3 cm (6.81 inches)
- Weight: 5.5 kg (12 pounds)
- Line voltage: 90-275V AC.